Thursday, September 01, 2005

Wisdom neglected

I know I've never done any more "wisdom" posts of things I've learned and stuff like that which was my brain storm while in GA. But oh well. Maybe something will happen sometime that I'll feel like sharing with you.

I did learn who Mother Goose was though.... :)

3 comments:

Booker said...

I wouldn't worry to much. This just gets people prepped for the time you're in bibleschool and can't blog often at all. See, you are just thinking of others, that is all :)

drewey fern said...

So who was Mother Goose?!?!? Are you just going to leave us hanging here?

KJ said...

Sorry to leave you hanging... I was afraid someone would want to know. Well, the truth be told, I can't remember the exact details, but there was an Elizabeth Vangoose (some last name like that anyway), and she married this dude who wrote stuff (can't remember details, see?) and he put together a bunch of old rhymes and stories from all over the world I think and the term "Mother Goose" came from Elizabeth's mother. See? :)