Sunday, August 27, 2006

Flips for Tips and other things

You're all familiar with the cute kids who sit at neighborhood street corners trying to sell lemonade: "15 cents a cup." Aww. Cute. Well here's a new one to me today: I was driving by a grocery store with the Noss family and there was a gymnastics mat on the side walk with 4 or so pre-teen girls doing "Flips for Tips." Weird.

Lisa had an extra printer which she is letting me use for this year so I got it hooked up today and feel like such a cool adult!

Another adult thing today was playing introduction music before the church service. That's not completely new to me but it was still interesting to do it at another church besides Fairwood.

I saw C. Noble today!

A hurricane is coming. And life goes on....

Now... to watch some Pirates before bed.... oh and do some homework somewhere in there too. :)

No comments: