Sunday, February 14, 2010

Nothing exciting

Let's see. This week was okay. A few rough days, but also some good communication with my teacher and some help from her so I know more of the direction to take for the next three weeks until the dreaded and high-pressure FCAT tests. Ugh. I hate the FCAT!


On a side note: I'm loving that the Olympics are here! I watched some of the opening ceremonies. One of my favorite parts was watching the hundreds of competitors from all the different nations. There are so many beautiful people in the world, and it was so interesting to see the different "styles" of beauty from the different countries. It was also exciting to think of it as a slight foretaste of heaven. People from every tongue and from all nations parading in with great excitement and joy. It'll be an amazing and exciting day!

Well, not much of an update at all.... but at least it's something.

No comments: