Thursday, November 25, 2010

In Everything...


Give Thanks!

So thankful for God's rich blessings:

*Graduation from Florida College! - and my friends and good experiences there; living with U. Joe and A. Helen; final internship

*Getting my teaching certificate

*My Teaching job at AICA

*Living with Andrea in our wonderful cottage!

*WONDERFUL family and dear friends

*KCM - September Feast of Harvest; Transferable Truths

*New Adults Group ministry

*Summer activities: 3rd year reunion; working with EDH; adventures with SAA; climbing Mt. Monadnock with Jayne; Family Convention; MA vacation; Coolidge Point

*Material blessings - clothes, technology, heaters :)

*Protection in traveling

*New England sports teams!

*Beauty of nature - seasons and wildfire

*music - both listening and making

*good books and movies

*Fairwood!

*nephews weekend and other company at the cottage

*Mr. and Mrs. Bailey

*USA

*answers to prayer

*God's providences and sovereign will

*Jesus' love and salvation

*Holy Spirit's wisdom and work in lives

*Bible's life spiritually

"In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."
~I Thess 5:18

3 comments:

drewey fern said...

Amen amen amen! I love that heaters made it on to the list:) And I agree!

gretchen said...

Great list! Amen from me too : )

KJ said...

Ahem. Um. I love WildLIFE not usually wildFIRE. :)