I like Kaje too, except it's sort of confusing to pronounce to those not in the know. Is it "Cage", "Cagey", or "Kahgee"? Or is it the spanish-y "Kahay"? But der... you could just tell them at the start and that would solve the problem. So... I guess I choose that. Or just KJ, but I suppose you could be bored with that. Now this speech is over except to say I love you and I miss you.
Thanks for the speech Mel! :) I didn't want to do KJ because it's more of a family-orientated nickname and I didn't want everyone here calling me that.
I was just thinking last night though that maybe I could use Jack and explain that my parents were thinking of calling me that if I were a boy! So that's why I started liking the name so much and that'd be an easy explaination.... so we'll see :)
I thought about asking Fritha to make sure she didn't mind me using her nickname on my jersey because it's definitely her name for me and I love that, but it also makes a pretty cool jersey name. :) Whaddya think Fritter?
I definitely VOTED for Kaje! It rocks! and I would be HONORED to have you use it on your jersey!!!!! luv you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!
11 comments:
I LIKE Jack, but I voted for Kaje, 'cause I can't imagine you wanting to explain Jack all the time. ;O)
I like Kaje too, except it's sort of confusing to pronounce to those not in the know. Is it "Cage", "Cagey", or "Kahgee"? Or is it the spanish-y "Kahay"? But der... you could just tell them at the start and that would solve the problem. So... I guess I choose that. Or just KJ, but I suppose you could be bored with that. Now this speech is over except to say I love you and I miss you.
Jack-'cause Jack from Lost is the BEST!!! :-)
Thanks for the speech Mel! :) I didn't want to do KJ because it's more of a family-orientated nickname and I didn't want everyone here calling me that.
I was just thinking last night though that maybe I could use Jack and explain that my parents were thinking of calling me that if I were a boy! So that's why I started liking the name so much and that'd be an easy explaination.... so we'll see :)
I just thought of another one, in the "other" category:
Kick Me
hahaha :-)
You MUST do Jack!!! :)
I was thinking you might make it Berly in honor of your late cousin and our mutual friend.
But then he called you Berly like no one else ever could so you might want to go with one of the other options.
Yeah JBT, I didn't want to do Berly because these people didn't know him and I don't want them calling me that.
Another option is K-dog which a guy on my society said he was going to call me... we'll see if he actually does or not:)
I have to decide soooooon.....
I thought about asking Fritha to make sure she didn't mind me using her nickname on my jersey because it's definitely her name for me and I love that, but it also makes a pretty cool jersey name. :) Whaddya think Fritter?
I definitely VOTED for Kaje! It rocks! and I would be HONORED to have you use it on your jersey!!!!! luv you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!
K-dog and Shay-dawg. Very cute! :O)
Post a Comment