Sunday, June 12, 2005

Here goes nothing

Well I don't know what I'm doing much. I had to start a blog because otherwise I couldn't post a comment on Karena's blog and I wanted to. So here goes nothing....

8 comments:

brilynne said...

You started a blog after all! And only minutes ago. Way to take the plunge.

Kate said...

WHhhhhhhhooooooohooooooooo!
Its KJ!!!
If I wasn't very tired I would dance a little jig!

Booker said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Another victim dragged to the darkside...

KJ said...

What is amazing to me is how fast you all found my blog! But at least you are all wonderful people that I'm thrilled to have read my blog...except DJ. hahaha :)

drewey fern said...

KJ I'm so happy to see you here in blog world!!! I love you.

KMS said...

Yeah, welcome aboard!

Kate said...

Here goes NOTHING?? I am so happy to seee you, my dear! :o)

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...I especially like the "except DJ" part!